Try these ways to lose weight
The word "cardio load" is on everyone's lips today as a great way to reduce the amount of fat in the body. However, as communication with people shows, not everyone understands what cardio load really is…Walking in the kitchen
- Today it has become fashionable to install apps on your phone or buy fitness bracelets that show the way passed for the day and even calories burned. And here is a woman who wants to lose weight, in the evening looks at her gadget and quite notes that for the day was passed a decent number of steps, which have formed in a decent number of kilometers — 10 km or more. Usually in consultations with doctors (for example, cardiologist or endocrinologist) on the question of physical activity such women say: I pass 10 km a day, thus, they give incorrect information about their physical activity. The first thought is that a woman is walking and every day leaves the house at a brisk pace to walk her 10 km. In fact, these kilometers were traveled through the kitchen: from stove to table or office: from table to printer.
- Unfortunately, such loads are not physical activities. They do not add health, do not help to lose weight and do not give proper/need loads on the muscles of the legs, back, buttocks.
- From experience, I can say that young moms who fall from their feet in the evening from fatigue, if not engaged in sports, they have completely weak muscles of the buttocks and back. But they are in motion all day! Yes, usual household chores do not give equal loads on others...
- But now we are talking about our most important muscle — the heart. Initially, cardio therapy was a treatment for the cardiovascular system. Surely, everyone knows how to walk and run restore people even after having suffered heart attacks! The name itself speaks for itself: cardio... is related to the work of the heart. In fact, any physical activity that for some time makes our heart work with an uncharacteristic rate of contractions is cardio training. The simplest examples are walking, swimming, biking, dancing, roller skating/skating, active ball games, badminton/tennis. Doing these sports you increase the heart rate but do not bring it to a critical point (as often happens during force loads). That is why the cardio load is also called aerobic, i.e. one in which the body uses oxygen to provide itself with energy. Such loads give a noticeable improvement in health indicators and as a nice bonus — a reduction of subcutaneous and visceral (internal) fat.
- But such a load also has its own peculiarities. The duration of the training should be at least 40 minutes for the maximum result, and the heart rate is no more than 130-140 strokes. For an unhealthy cardiovascular system sometimes up to 100 strokes. Typically, the average is 120 heartbeats per minute. This is all very individual and you should always, first of all, rely on your health and well-being at a given time. Find your middle ground is simple: the rhythm at which you can talk let with some strain, but not choking, is your desired rhythm. If you are quite healthy and want to lose weight, the best thing is to change the intensity of the load and, therefore, the heart rate: your "conversational" rhythm, then accelerated, when it is difficult to speak. Personally, I can share the experience, as I, without putting on a heart rate monitor, check my rhythm: I ride a bike and start to tell myself poems out loud! If it is easy to speak, it means, the rhythm is 130 beats. If it is difficult to speak, it means that the heart is working faster. As you can see everything is simple!
- Therefore, dear women, heal yourself not trampling on the spot and active walks. Sometimes it is better to leave things for later, but to give your cardiovascular system a load to keep it healthy because we all remember that the heart is our main motor! And in a healthy body — a healthy spirit!
And remember, if your body is overloaded with fat, then you can have only aerobic loads with normal heart rhythm and no power, which disperse our heart to critical marks! Spare your vessels! Here you lose some weight and then start to pump your muscles if you want …