Weight Loss Diet Must not Give up Seven Principles
Breast cancer, osteoporosis, iron deficiency anemia, and obesity and other diseases are against the majority of women’s health. Studies have shown that the incidence of such diseases and nutrition are closely linked. Thus, in order to maintain good health and prevent the intrusion of various diseases, in daily life should follow certain principles. As the saying goes, no rules no standards, I believe that as long as you can follow the following seven principles of life, carefully manage your diet and nutrition, not only illnesses and health care, slimming, and your health and quality of life will greatly be enhanced.
1. Calcium FoodsVitamins and minerals constitute a necessary component of a healthy diet, a nutritionally balanced diet structure generally can meet the daily nutritional needs of women. However, in order to maintain good health, women need to pay special attention to calcium supplements. In fact, both men and women, at a young age, have a sufficient amount of calcium should be added in order to maximize bone density. Calcium intake, osteoporosis is a major cause, while the risk of women suffering from the disease is greater than men.
- Increasing with age, bone mass gradually lost. Osteoporosis is a bone tissue to become like a sponge, easier crisp, easy to break. If the women in the development of mature bone mineral density are high, this may reduce the risk of brittle bone disease. Therefore, women, especially in adolescence, should increase the intake of dietary calcium. Nutrition experts point out that in the mature stage of bone development and add a sufficient amount of calcium is most important because this period can be extended to 30-35 years of age.
- That is if women can store large amounts of calcium during this period will reduce the incidence of fractures of the coming years. So how do you get enough from the diet of calcium, but also not a high intake of calories and fat? The method is a very simple drink skim milk or low-fat milk and has a variety of low-fat cheese. Soft cheese and yogurt. In addition to dairy products, but also a good source of calcium and other salmon, tofu, cabbage, beans, and calcium to strengthen the grain food.
- Postmenopausal women, usually begin to increase storage of iron, so women over 50 years of iron deficiency if the situation may be due to other reasons, should seek medical advice interrogation.
- Animal foods such as meat, fish, and poultry are important sources of iron. These foods contain iron as ferrous type, in the human intestinal absorption.
- Sources of iron-rich plant foods, for example, a variety of beans, potatoes, leafy vegetables and the strengthening of iron powder are cereals. However, these vegetables contain iron non-ferrous type and the absorption and utilization of iron than iron-based low. Iron absorption and utilization are also affected by other components of the diet, such as add a little more as long as the content of vitamin C, can significantly improve the absorption of dietary iron, so iron in the supplement, the best vitamin supplements at the same time C.
- If you find yourself fat, you need to consider reducing calorie intake, but also to increase physical activity. This is because the heat from the control of body weight is only half the role of physical exercise cannot only burn calories, increase lean body weight ratio, but also improve the metabolic level. So. Control the heat and increased physical activity combined, is an important recipe for maintaining a healthy weight.
- Both men and women, blood cholesterol level below 5.2 mmol/upgraded to a satisfactory level between 5.2-6.2 mmol/upgraded to critical high value, more than 6.2 mm mol/promoted hyperlipidemia. Elevated blood cholesterol levels increase the risk of heart disease. In order to control cholesterol in the normal range, should be restricted to high cholesterol food intake. Cholesterol is only found in animal foods such as eggs, dairy products, all kinds of meat, shellfish, seafood, and animal sources, including processed foods and so on.
- More importantly, your daily intake of saturated fat should be less than the number of food 10% of all energy sources, because of the saturated fat on blood cholesterol the most. So you can ignore the diet contained cholesterol. However, one should be concerned about the level of saturated fat.
According to statistics, in the United States, 10 million women each year 27 people have died from breast cancer, while in Japan, 10 million women each year, only 7 people die of the disease. Researchers believe that the reason why the two deaths caused by such a large gap. The fat diet may be related to the content. American women in the diet of 40% oil content, while only 20% of Japanese women, the researchers pointed out that the high-fat diet and breast cancer are closely linked. Population health survey also shows that the high-fat diet will also induce other cancers, especially colon cancer.
- However, dietary fat does the human body’s physiological function for a certain purpose, it can provide the body with energy, helps the body absorb fat-soluble vitamins. But the problem is that people easily eat too much fat intake, leading to adverse consequences.
- experts point out that, as a healthy diet, calories from fat should be less than 30% of total calories. In heart health, the fat intake of the type and number of equally important. We know there are three different types of fat, ie saturated fat, polyunsaturated fat and monounsaturated fat, the calories on the nature of the three fat is the same, that each gram of fat contains about 9 kcal. However, in health, the nature of them is very different.
- The most saturated fat in the diet can increase blood cholesterol levels. To avoid this danger, we should try to eat oil, which accounts for the proportion of fat in the diet of all should not exceed 1/3.
- It is gratifying that there is still a polyunsaturated fat and monounsaturated fat, two brothers, they can lower blood cholesterol levels. Experts suggest that polyunsaturated fat and monounsaturated fat of all calories should be 10% each.
- Food rich in saturated fats is mainly animal food, such as meat, as well as animal-related foods such as butter, cream. Ice cream, cheese. In addition, coconut and palm oil also contains high saturated fat, the ratio exceeds 90%.
- Polyunsaturated fat is the best source of vegetable oil, like sunflower oil, corn oil, soybean oil. Cottonseed oil and safflower oil and so on. Monounsaturated fat, mainly found in olive oil. Rapeseed oil and peanut oil.
The saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away,” an apple a day to eat enough to explain the importance of health. We are talking here of an apple, including the skin, including, for most nutrients around the apple. However, apples can only be a good start, and you need to eat other kinds of fruits, vegetables, and grains, to meet the daily standard of 20-30 grams of dietary fiber.
- Food containing large amounts of complex carbohydrates and fiber foods, an indispensable part of a healthy diet, because of diets rich in fiber help control dry stool. Reduce the incidence of colon cancer. Also, fiber-rich foods low in fat, which can be used to replace high-fat foods.
- There are two types of cellulose, namely, insoluble fiber and soluble fiber. Insoluble fiber found primarily in grains, vegetables, and fruits, is conducive to forming the stool and promote rapid metabolic waste from the intestinal tract. In addition, the fiber can also engender a sense of fullness to prevent over-eating, weight loss and very useful.
- Very rich source of soluble fiber, including various beans. Vegetables. Fruit. Rice, corn and oat bran and so on. This fiber can lower blood cholesterol levels, prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease are very good.
- Although cellulose is very important for good health, you can not eat too much, add up to 35 grams per day, otherwise not only will not get more benefits, but also affect the body’s iron and other mineral absorption.
- Also, need to note that complement the principle of gradual and orderly progress should be based on cellulose, a process of adaptation to the body as quickly and in large numbers to add, will lead to gastrointestinal discomfort, such as bloating, diarrhea nausea and abdominal uncomfortable and so on.