Paranoid Personality Disorder — Causes and Symptoms
The symptoms include:
- Extremely sensitive, defensive, inflexible and detached.
- Suspicion of being exploited, harmed, deceives by others about reliable of friends or family.
- Always looking for the hidden intention in everything.
- They have many delusions in which they live.
- Family history of any mental disorder and unrealistic thinking.
- A bad relationship.
- Hostile or abusive home environment.
- Poor self-image and negative childhood experience.
- Stress and frustration.
Homeopathic treatment is best to cure a mental disorder or paranoid. Homeopathic treatment able to control the mind and it automatically controls the feel of frustrated, anger, resentment, guilt, embarrassment, jealousy, fear, and suspicious nature. Homeopathic treatment is safe and boosts latent inner ability, mold the inherent behavior with the existing circumstances getting rid of worries, tension, and suffering.