Health Benefits Of Alfalfa
Alfalfa sprouts have innumerable health benefits; as are full of proteins, nutrients and vital minerals. The best thing about alfalfa sprouts is that they are light to eat and make an excellent garnishing for salads; they can even be used in sandwiches and soups. In other words, these sprouts are good for the general well being and should be included in the staple diet.
Benefits of alfalfa
There are numerous benefits of this herb, and the Chinese took full advantage of them as far back as the 6th century.
The benefits of alfalfa include
- It helps in treating whooping cough.
- Cardiac problems can be averted by using alfalfa.
- It checks the cholesterol level in the body.
- It flushes the system.
- It nourishes the glands, urinary, skeletal and digestive systems of the body.
- Alfalfa is considered good in treating arthritis.
- It aids in combating autoimmune ailments.
DiabetesThe benefits of alfalfa include the controlling of sugar level; so it is good for the treatment of diabetes.
Since this herb is rich in vitamins and minerals it helps in the dissolving of stones in the kidney.
Hairfall and baldness If you imbibe the decoction of alfalfa juice, lettuce juice and the juice of fresh carrots on a daily basis, then hair growth would be given impetus.