Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes
- Oatmeal — 6 tbsp
- Wheat bran — 1 tbsp
- Flour — 1 tbsp
- Water- 2 tbsp
- Vegetable oil — 2-3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Soda on the tip of a knife
Crush oatmeal in a coffee grinderand mix all the ingredients into the total mass. If you don't have a coffee grinder, you can knead the dough and pass it through the meat grinder. The finished dough rolls out into a thin layer (no more than 5 mm). Cut out of the dough circles, lay out on a parchment-lined baking tray and bake in the oven.
- When serving, sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- For children grease pancakes with butter.
- May garnish with fresh berries.