Grit Patties - Simple Recipe
- Wheat, oatmeal or
- Pearl grits-4 tbsp
- One carrot
- One onion
- Dry rye bread-50g
- Vegetable oil-1 tbsp
- Any spices to taste
- Pre-soak the grits for 30 minutes in warm water (if you take oatmeal) and then
- along with onions, carrots, and bread skip through a meat grinder.
- If you take another grain, first it needs to be welded to half-ready, and then pass through the meat grinder.
- Add salt and spices and mix everything thoroughly.
- Form small patties and fry in vegetable oil.
- When serving, decorate with greens.
- You can add boiled mushrooms in the cereal.