Crispy and Yummy Potato Cutlets
- 5 medium potato tubers.
- 1 egg.
- Wheat bran — 2 tbsp.
- Flour-1 tbsp.
- Breadcrumbs — 1 tbsp.
- Garlic-1 clove.
- Green onions, dill, parsley.
- Sweet paprika — 0.5 tsp.
- Salt and black ground pepper to taste.
- Boil the potatoes and grind in a puree.
- Pass the garlic through the press, the onion cut in small pieces.
- Whisk the egg.
- Mix together mashed potatoes, garlic, egg and green onion.
- Add to the resulting minced 1 tbsp of flour and 1 tbsp.
- of bran.
- From the cooled mass form small patties.
- Roll in a mixture of wheat bran and breadcrumbs crackers.
- Lay on a baking tray, greased with vegetable oil.
- Bake in the oven 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
Serve with lettuce and tomatoes.