Poached Eggs on Whole Grain Bread with Salad
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vinegar (9%)
- 2 slices of rye grain bread or bread
- with bran (you can take any bread you love)
- Any leaf salad — 2-3 leaves
- The first thing you need to do is to make eggs poached.
- To do this, boil a liter of water, reduce fire to the point that the water barely shimmered.
- Add salt and vinegar to the water.
- In a separate dish, gently break the egg, without damaging the yolk.
- Using a spoon create a whirlpool in a pot of water and pour an egg into the resulting funnel.
- You will immediately notice how the protein is around the yolk will start to turn white, which means that it is boiled.
- In a couple of minutes, gently remove the egg with a tablespoon.
- Then collect a sandwich.
- Cut salad leaves with your hands and put on slices of bread, put a poached egg on top and garnish with shredded greens.