Curd Casserole with Oatmeal and Dried Fruits
- Soft curd — 500g
- Eggs — 2 pieces
- Extra oatmeal — 100g
- Apple — 1 piece
- Any candied fruit — 50 gr
- Soda — on the tip of a knife
- Soak the oatmeal in warm water for about 20 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs, combine with cottage cheese and oatmeal.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Slice apple in small cubes.
- Put the candied fruit and apple to the curd mass.
- Grease the mold creamy oil.
- Put the cottage cheese in it and bake it in the oven at 180 degrees (30-40 minutes).