Omelet with Mushrooms and Hot Pepper
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1/2 pod of hot pepper
- 6-8 mushrooms
- 6 eggs
- Salt, black ground pepper to taste.
- The first thing to do is to cut mushrooms in thin slices and fry in a frying pan in butter for 10-15 minutes.
- During this time remove the skin from the tomatoes, finely chop.
- Grind the hot peppers.
- Add tomatoes and pepper to mushrooms.
- Whisk the eggs with milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture in a frying pan to mushrooms and vegetables.
- You can add any chopped greens.
- Cook on a slow fire until the mass freezes.