How to Cook Boiled Eggs Right?
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp vinegar
- To prepare poached eggs to boil liter water, reduce the heat to the point when the gurgles do not go, and the water barely flickered.
- Add salt and vinegar into the water.
- In a separate dish carefully break the egg without damaging the yolk.
- Using spoon create a whirlpool and pour an egg into the resulting funnel.
- You will immediately notice how the protein is around the yolk starts to turn white, which means that it is boiled.
- In a couple of minutes, gently remove the egg from water.
- Also, do with other eggs.
- Serve the eggs with a grated carrot salad with sour cream.