Yummy and Healthy Bean Paste
Serve with a toast from rye bread, decorated with parsley. It can also be used as a separate dish, and as a side dish. Store the pate in the fridge no more than 5 days.
- 1 cup of beans (white or red)
- 1 average onion
- 3 tbsp. Of sunflower oil (refined)
- salt, black pepper, vinegar (9%) — to taste.
- Boil the beans until fully cooked.
- Chop the onion and fry on the vegetable oil.
- Combine the onion with the beans.
- Grind in a blender.
- Add salt, black ground pepper and a little vinegar (about 1 tablespoon) and thoroughly mix.